Michel's Blog

 

Hello everyone and welcome to my blong!

I am a student of the art and design foundation at DMU.

This will be my first post on this blog, in this blog you will see how I am growing and improving my skills with digital art.

First I will start by introducing myself, I am Michel Salguero López, I like to paint, take photos and I love to draw, although I am not very creative, it is something that I want to change about myself but it costs, I like to copy drawings from another artist but changing some details to see how they would see.

The artist that inspired me the most is C215









C215, born Christian Guémy, is a French street art artist, born in Bondy. C215 works mainly with stenciling. Although he has been an urban art artist since 2012, his work with stencils began in 2015. His work is mainly characterized by the creation of portraits and one of the most frequent subjects of his artistic work is portraits of his daughter.

Aside from his daughter's portraits, C215 focuses on portraits of beggars, the homeless, refugees, street children, and the elderly. The artist says that he wants to draw attention to people who are forgotten by society.




Comments

  1. A nice introduction. Don't forget to add the sources for the research/images of other artists' work to your post - for the image you have added here, try and get the artwork title added too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment