Week 1- Sequential Photos Project Process

 

When I finished my research on my artist (Elliott Erwitt), I had to look for some of his projects for inspiration, I did not find many sequential photos, I had to look in the class PowerPoint to see if I could find any photos, and I found this ...

Elliott Erwitt Central Park, New York (1990)

I analyzed the photo and the lake caught my attention, the movement of the water when throwing a stick, it seemed like a great idea to take pictures of the movement of the water since no photo would be the same.


I had only one idea, in which the water would give more movement, a spoon with water that splashes a lot and there is a lot of movement from the water.


idea of the sequential photo





Comments

  1. This has much better context (linking) of the research to your project idea. But again, you must reference the research and images included (if not your own).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment