Week 2-Advert- Final Project

 Security Camera


This is my final advertisement with reference to security cameras with the slogan "We See It For You" by that I mean that they watch for your safety, in the lower right corner I put a logo that I designed myself.



The first thing I did was a gradient in the background to make it look night, I used several layers but in the end I only used these 2.

In this photo I put my slogan and started changing the fill from 100% to 0% so that the letters "disappear".


Now I will change the outer padding to give light to the letters. As you get to the outer fill you can enter through Fusion Options



Now I take the brush to give more light to the letters so that it is like neon light, here in the layer you can see where I put the light.



Here I show the size and font of the slogan and logo.

Reflection

I don't feel very happy with the result, I would have liked it to be more professional, I think I have left a lot of space in the photo and I would have liked to make a minimalist logo but I don't have the knowledge to do it. Sorry for the language of my Photoshop I can't change it. I looked on YouTube how to make neon letters the video is in Spanish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR1SpxZqvro









Comments

  1. The process is here and as you have pointed out you can't change the language in Photoshop, so you need to make sure that your commentary gives all the details of the tools you have used. I still don't really know what you are selling...are you a security company that monitors CCTV, or a company that installs CCTV cameras? The slogan is unfinished - it doesn't make sense in English: "We See It For YOu would make more sense here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the poster! Just make sure you will finish the sentence so it does make a sense

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment