Week1- Digital Art


This is the first time that I take a sequence photo, I was nervous when the tutor told us to take a sequence photo because I never did one, but when they explained how to do it I felt more comfortable and relaxed, but then I had another problem which was to search something to do the photo sequences with, I didn't know what to do, so I looked through my gallery and I found photos of my ukulele and I thought it was perfect, because they were moving images and I could tell that they were moving photos because of the notes that I played on the ukulele. Use 'BeFunky' to put a frame on the photos and also add a caption.


I think I could have done it better, I should have chosen another subject or object with more mobility, so that each of the photos are different.






Comments

  1. For the short class task this is OK, I think the caption should have been more of a title for the final piece! The reflection is a little minimal here, so improve on this in future projects and tasks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment