Make a Logo- The Best Latin Music

 My logo for my posters

My final Logo



The Best Latin Music

To create my logo I used Adobe Illustrator, I had planned to use Picmonkey but Adobe Illustrator has more tools to offer.

For my logo, the first thing I need was to look for a font look at (Fonts In Use) where I usually find all types of typographies


I was inspired by the lyrics of this album, the lyrics are called Fancy Text


The history and designer of Fancy Text

 
The first thing I did was use (ellipse tool) to make a circle, that circle will be the background of my logo


Then I used (gradient tool) to degrade the fill of my circle, I used the gradients that Adobe Illustrator offered me, the colours were chosen by me and change the direction of the gradient.





Then use (eraser tool) to erase parts of the circle, dividing them into different pieces to give the background a bit of aesthetics. After selecting all the pieces I went to (objects/group) to be able to select all the pieces with one click. Then round the corners of the pieces for a more elegant look.





Then we create another layer where we will put the title of our logo. After we change the letter of the title, I will adjust the size.
Then group all the letters as explained above




Then I will change the colour of the fill of my title and also the stroke to contrast the letters more.




Then we will join the background with the title, making the background visible with the (eye) that we see in the image.






The logo is already done, now I will change the white background for a transparent background to be able to export it to my poster.

I'm going to (File / Export / Export as ...)
I select (PNG) and done.

I have read the comments and will make some changes. I'll first look at the logos of other music companies.






When I see these logos, I think that my logo should not have a background so that the text can be read and the letters stand out more. I will start making changes.



First I will erase the background and move the letters, to take up less space.






Right-click (create outlines) then I go to (window), (pathfinder) and (unite)




Then copy and paste it 3 times and then change the colours to identify.


I go to (objects), (fusion) and (fusion options ...) we change to (specified steps) and put (50).





I went to (objects), (expand ...), (ok) I go to (window), (pathfinder) and (unite)




Then I put the letter behind the other letter and then I raised the (stroke) to 30, to change the peaks of the strokes, I went (stroke settings) and changed it to (rounded strokes)




I repeated the steps I went (objects), (expand) then (window), (pathfinder) and (unite)


Then change the colour to my liking















































Comments

  1. Good process. I personally find the font style a little difficult to read, especially when the logo is on a smaller scale, but this is something you could discuss at the end of this post in some reflection on the logo final outcome. If you look at other music production or promotion company logos as research that might influence some changes in your own design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I would definitely consider the withe outline in the font as Carrie said It is little bit difficult read the text. Also I would think about the gradient you choose for background because gradient as a background and especially in logo can be tricky. You could try use different colors because these colors can make difficult to read a text and consider the font size :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have now got 19 posts, but last week there were 20 - please don't delete posts, just improve them! Or add a new post to take the post further. I'd like to see more development now of the other elements of your project work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment