First Album - Romeo Santos



My first album will be about Romeo Santos, who is a Bachata artist.


I made the album in Photoshop using a photo of the artist and a background that I took from (unsplash) which is a web page where you can find images without copyright




First I cut the figure of my artist with the (pen tool) and then I put it on top of the background and edited the (vector mask) that was for the figure not to look like a cutout.



I select (create new fill layer) (gradient map) and create a gradient and then edit the colours to my liking.



Then I select the (text tool) to make his name with the typeface (Bickham Script Pro 3) which is what he always uses, then I select (blending options) (drop shadows) to shade the letters.



The title says (Identidad) which means identity. I did it with (text tool) then I went to (function options) and edited the following options to my liking (satin, colour overlay, outer glow, and drop shadows).






















 

Comments