First poster - Marc Anthony

 How I made my first poster


This is my first poster based on the artist Marc Anthony who is a singer of the Musica Salsa



Marc Anthony Poster

Now I will explain how I made the poster in Photoshop in different images that I took from a video that I recorded.




I show the original photo, then I start the procedure. First, select the (object selection tool) to mark the figure and crop it and put edit the size of the photo and then paste it on a different background.



Now I select the (text tool) to be able to put its name, the fonts is (Nimbus Sans L) which is the font that my artist usually uses for his posters and albums. Then I go to (function options) and select (drop shadows) to give shadows to the letters. Then I create a (new fill layer) and select (gradient) and then I can modify the background to my liking, I can change the colour of the gradient and the direction.



When I finished editing the gradient I began to put more information about the concert on my poster, such as the place, the time, the date and where you can buy the ticket and find out more extra information. After placing the letters I saw that it could not be read, I did not want to change the colour of the letters because they did not look good, my only option was to go to (function options) and select (outer glow) that would give a glow to my letters and that way, it could be read.


After placing and editing the letters, you only need to put my discography logo, it was only to drag the photo to photoshop and edit the size and placement of the logo.


Reflection: the most difficult part of this poster was to find a suitable photo of my artist because it has very few decent photos.









 





































Comments