Ideas Generation: The Martians Have Landed!

In the previous post I put the concepts that purple makes me think about and I will try to show it with quick sketches



To represent how the theme of my work will be, which is "Purple Haze" I draw a paint pot and the number 1 to symbolize that I will only use "one colour" and to show how I will do the project I drew a wall and a word to have a reference for the "graffiti", the brain and the plug to represent the disconnection of life or the arrival of the "madness", the happy face and sad face masks to show "bipolarity", the bottle with a liquid inside to represent "poison", the heart with the beats and the skull for the "agony", the skull also symbolizes the "sinister" and the person on the rock to represent "loneliness".
The concepts I want to illustrate are:
- Madness
- Bipolarity
- Poison
- Agony
- Sinister
- Loneliness



Comments

  1. I think I am missing something - how do these elements that you have listed above connect to the colour purple? If I have just landed on the planet and knew nothing about your work, I would struggle to link this to your theme - edit this post and make it clearer in your text how the images link to the theme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment