Graffiti Sticker

 The objective of my project.

The theme of my project is purple haze, my intention is to create 6 stickers based on graffiti focusing on what the colour purple makes me feel.

The concepts that I want to illustrate in my graffiti are:

- Craziness/Madness

- bipolarity

- Poison

- Agony

- Sinister

- loneliness

Intended outcomes.

I intend to create different drawings for the stickers, my intention is that the stickers are stuck everywhere like in a cup in a notebook on a wall or create an album to collect.

Planning.

To plan I had to individually research the themes of my stickers and design.

What type of graffiti would you do?


graffiti character.

graffiti bubble


What design would you use?

How would I use the colour purple in my work?

Artists research

Pichiavo: they are two artists who mix the classics with graffiti

Obey: he is well known for his graffiti but is currently an illustrator


this artist also created the famous Obama poster.


Processes

loneliness

Sinister


Poison


Agony




Craziness/Madness

bipolarity















Comments

  1. Okay, but are these going to be digital drawings based on these sketches? I would like to see more finished and completed sketches before you start to make your final outcomes with colour to get a better sense of what you are doing. Also, how are you going to present this work? In a flipbook? Just as a gallery? And what is it for? What is your target market?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment