Reflection and conclusion

 

Recapitulation

The theme of my project at the Purple Haze. My intention was to create 6 Illustrations based on the feelings when seeing the color purple, but with some graffiti designs. Then my teacher gave me an idea, which was the stickers, it would be an easy way to make my illustrations known, but I should include them in a product, which could be a sticker album.

I had to research about the stickers, I realized that the stickers are like miniature works of art that you can expose anywhere, just like graffiti, you could say that they are almost the same, they are quick and spontaneous to do.

The sticker album with the name "Purple City Stickers" seemed like a great idea to me, you could collect all the stickers or just use them to decorate an object. A great reference would be Panini's soccer albums.


Each sticker would have a meaning. The meaning of the sticker would be the feeling I felt when looking at the purple color, which would be:
-Madness: Insane
-Poison: Venom
-Agony: Torment
-Sinister: Sinister
-Loneliness: Loneliness
- Bipolarity: I couldn't think of any original designs.

When I finished the illustrations, I only had to make a few mockups, in total number 6. As the last step, add a logo and a cover.

Reflection

I really liked the designs and colors that I chose for each of the stickers. The problems came when designing the website. The intention of my logo was to create a sticker and a logo at the same time, but the website did not allow me to measure it on the scale of the other stickers, in the gallery of stickers, it stood out above the others. I wanted to make a mockup with the effect of a sticker, I did not know how to do it, I searched the internet for how to design it and I only found a mockup made with some measurements that I do not need.


Comments