The design of my logo for my Sticker Album.

 To create an album first I need to create my cover or logo, for the creation of my cover or logo I thought about how to represent each aspect of my project.

First I thought about how to represent graffiti, my initial ideas were a brick wall or a spray can.


I decided on the spray, I designed it inclined to later give it depth in Photoshop


Having finished the design of the spray, I started with the second step which is how to represent the sticker, my idea was to transform my logo into a sticker and also place the word "sticker" in the spray with a graffiti style.


I first designed the word "sticker" in graffiti style and then illustrated it in Photoshop.


Having already finished the two parts it was only necessary to paint them and join them to have the finished logo.


For the color of the body of the spray use yellow and purple and a little pink, for the metallic parts use different shades of gray, and then degrade all the parts to give a depth focus.

For the “sticker” graffiti color use the monochrome style of the color purple using the gradient.

And to finish I joined all the parts, seeing how it was, I gave it a touch more of a gradient between transparent and black to give more depth to my design.




























Comments

  1. When you post screenshots of your process, make sure you mention some of the tools you are using and what you are doing with them to achieve your outcomes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment