Project development in the real world

In these sketches, I want to show some of the ideas I have for the cover of my book on the beasts of Greek mythology.

In the first sketch I draw one of the heads of Cerberus biting a letter of the Greek alphabet that the (PHI), this is one of the letters that I have as an option.

In the second sketch, I draw the Kraken holding the book, I would like to make the tentacles come out of the cover, something in 3d but I don't know how to do it.








In the third sketch I drew a Pegasus moving his wings, it is the one that you like the most, it has a more heavenly style. 
In the last sketch I drew the shadows of a lion, a goat and a snake to represent the chimera, I quite like this cover, but it is very minimalist and I am not looking for that.

Comments

  1. Commentary?? This whole project needs a lot more engagement overall. I want to hear more about what you are doing, more versions of your sketches and more of that energy that you displayed at the end of last term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, please post your major project plan as directed to during last weeks tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment