THE FANTASTIC FIVE

 THE FANTASTIC FIVE 

I was able to observe the themes that we can explore for this quarter's main project.
Themes
-Orient
-Primitivism
-Black
When he said the themes that we could explore, I was interested in 2 themes specifically the oriental and the primitive. With the primitive, he would explore ancient themes such as Roman, Egyptian or Greek times. I would like to focus on Greek cultures, like the gods they worshiped at that time. I thought of creating a book with 5 illustrations of the Greek gods, but surely everyone has some ideas about the Greek gods Zeus, Poseidon, Ares, Hades, etc.


For that reason, I decided to focus on the creatures or monsters of Greek mythology, that almost everyone is not aware of them. My idea is to create a book with a cover and inside 3 illustrations of the creatures with detailed information about them and create a 3D figure.

For the oriental theme, I will focus on creating a brand that designs and manufactures figures like Funko Pop. My designs will be with a bear that represents a character from eastern countries such as a samurai or a bear dressed as a Hindu.



My idea is to design a logo, 3 illustrations and a figure.




Comments

  1. The Greek Mythology idea is interesting here - worth following up in our tutorial tomorrow. Try and get your SMART objective posted before you come to your sign off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment