Aesthetics: Greek borders

Greek borders

Previously I show how he makes the Greek borders, in this publication I will do two more for the illustrations of my book, one would be for the images and another for the accompanying text, these borders would be like picture frames for my illustrations.

I will edit the one I made for the cover, changing the color and this Greek border would be for the illustrations.


Swap the gold colour for the colours of Greek vases

Achilles and Penthesilea, painted by Exekias, circa 540-30 B.C

You decide to add a "crack" texture to the frame to give it an antique look.


It was the same procedure to make the second frame







First I created the design, then I continuously copied and pasted it to make the frame, and then I added the colors and texture.

















Comments