The Book Cover

 Finishing the book cover

Having finished the design of the cover of my book on mythological beasts, I decided to add some details such as Greek borders to the cover to improve the aesthetics.


I could not find any free designs on the internet and had to design my own in Illustrator
It was very easy to do using the illustrator grids


By having the design, it was only necessary to copy and paste the drawing continuously



I already had the finished design now I just had to paint it with a gold gradient


I already had the Greek border finished, now I just had to put the title of my book and my name.

The title of my book would be "Behind the Greek Gods" with this title I mean that behind the gods there are more stories and more mythological beasts, that Greek mythology does not only focus on the gods.
For the Typography of the title I had 3 options, I chose the font that would best suit my book.


These would be the 3 fonts
Malandra GD
MInion Variable Concept
Poor Richard

I chose the third option because it seems to me that the typography has the elegance of the Greek era and it also fits very well with the concept of a book.


I already had the typeface I wanted and I just needed to order it as I wanted using the "create contour" option so I could place it at my choice, then I gave it a golden color like the Greek borders.

It was the same procedure to make and place my name


Having the final details of my book decides to put it together with the cover





























Comments